But.. since I am just engaged! everyone seems to ask: "when's the big day?" "what are your plans" "do you have any ideas" ..
So here is the deal, We are going to take some time to enjoy our new house, to unpack, to make the house our home.. We are going to take sometime to enjoy our engagement.. and then and only then will be embark on wedding planning..
So with that being said, we do know somethings..
1. We want a long engagement, we want to enjoy the process, and enjoy the planning, parties, an time together. so we are thinking Spring 2013. (Feb-Aprilish)
2. We want Navy for our main color with either pink or green as the accent.
3. We want it to be Simple and Southern, think mason jars, flowers, etc...
4. We want to ensure it is fun for our family, friends, and guests
5. We want to make sure it represents us, and is personalized! I want to make or take part in the invitations, decorations, etc..
6. We want to include my family and friends in the process
Overall, I am planned, and waited for this time since I was a little girl, I want to enjoy it!Pintrest.. I have a board of ideas, and fun I have accumulated over the years.. feel free to check it out!!