- About/Contact Me
- House Inspiration
- Shop With Me!
- Links I Love
Things to accomplish in 2012!
I am not one for new years resolutions, however, I would like to commit to some goals in 2012.. I am committed to adding to and amending this list throughout the year.. These are things I would like to accomplish, things I would like to add or change in my life. etc, etc..
1. Back up my entire online life onto an external hard drive, especially my photos.
2. Tell my friends and family that I love that I love them on a more regular basis. To their face, not in a text.
3. Aim to be healthier in 2012. This means eating better, working out more, etc..
4. Replace one terrible reality show I'm currently watching with one wonderful scripted show currently available on television. Swap suggestion that I am going to implement Swap: Keeping up with the Kardashians for _______ (goal is to find a show this week) Currently I really only watch the shows I TIVO. Which are The Kardashians, Property Brothers, Our First Place, Toddlers and Tiaras, and Jeopardy. While I think reality shows are ok Some of the time. I am thinking I could use some substance in our TV watching.
5. Call my close friends on the phone at least once a week, and catch up with them for at least ten minutes.
6. Know which candidate I'm going to vote for in the upcoming presidential election, and know why. (This should be easy, as C & I watch all of the debates, read up on the candidates, etc)
7. Try at least one new place to eat each month (& try somewhere local)
8. Send 365 days of correspondence (you know I love an excuse to buy new stationary) I did this last year, and loved the challenge of corresponding more with friends..
9. Write letters to a companies when I receive great service or I like their product, and the converse when I receive bad service/product.
10. Take my blog to the next level. (I have yet to come to a conclusion of what exactly this means, but I would love to gain followers, streamline the look of my blog, and potential even gain sponsors) One this is for sure I would like to have at least 30 giveaways (I have a good friend who is going to help me with this.. but I am open to ideas, suggestions, etc.. )
11. Take Chris to a Pro Football game (gasp, he had never been) preferably the Saints..
12. Visit 2 more states that I have not been to (left I have OR, WA, MI, ME, RI, HI, AK, CO)
13. Take a cooking class (Peyton and Amy Z if you are reading this, I say we do it together)
14. Take a girls only trip
15. Go to the top of the capital of Florida (seriously I have lived in Tallahassee for 12 years and never been) It is under construction now, but should be done soon!
16. Volunteer for projects I truly believe in, instead of saying yes to everything. I am working to pair down and streamline the projects I volunteer in and the commitments I have..
17. Unsubscribe from all the catalogs I throw away every time they arrive in the mail.. & all of the random emails that fill up my personal and blog email address.
18. Work on planning a wedding, but ensure that I don't let it consume my life...