Like most brides I will be arriving early at the venue. 10 am for a 3:30 wedding. The morning will be full of hair, make up, photos, snacks, toasting.. and most of all spending time with close family and friends.
My MOH, Joy & I came across a great link on Pinterest that led us to the below list from Social Life NJ, it is full of great songs that are sure to leave us singing while getting ready!!!
- “Goin’ To The Chapel” by the Dixie Cups
- “Wishin’ And Hopin’” by Ani Difranco
- “Today I Met The Boy I’m Going To Marry” by Darlene Love
- “Ever Ever After” by Carrie Underwood
- “I Do” by Colbie Caillat
- “Marry You” by Bruno Mars
- “Wedding Bell Blues” by the cast of Glee
- “Wouldn’t It Be Nice” by the Beach Boys
- “Glamorous” by Fergie
- “Girls Just Want To Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper
- “Love Story” by Taylor Swift
- “It’s In His Kiss” by Cher
- “Perfect Day” by Hoku
- “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)” by Beyonce
- “Unwritten” by Natasha Bedingfield
- “My Life Would Suck Without You” by Kelly Clarkson
- “Crazy In Love” by Beyonce
- “Say Hey (I Love You)” by Michael Franti
- “White Wedding” by Billy Idol
- “You’re The One That I Want” from Grease
- “I Say A Little Prayer (Reggae Mix)” by Dianna King
- “I Gotta Feeling” from the Black Eyed Peas
- “This Will Be” by Natalie Cole
- “True Blue” by Madonna
- “Get Me To The Church On Time” by Frank Sinatra
I am thinking we are going to add to the list above.. Do any of you have suggestions???
Keep in mind that not only will my friends be with me but my Mom,future MIL, flower girl, and junior bridesmaid, so be sure not to suggest anything with crazy lyrics..
Can't wait to hear what you guys suggest..