· 3 cups sugar
· 3/4 cup butter
· 1 5oz can evaporated milk
· 1 package 12 oz semi sweet choc morsels
· 1-10oz jar marshmallow cream
· 1 tsp vanilla extract
· Combine sugar, butter, milk in buttered microwave safe dish, cover.
· Microwave on high 10 minutes, stir every 3 minutes. Continue cooking another 5-6 minutes or until mixture forms soft ball when dropped in cool water.
· Stir in chocolate morsels until melted. Fold in marshmallow cream, nuts and vanilla.
· Pour mixture into buttered 9x13 inch pan.
· Let cool until set (I usually put in refrigerator to firm up a little, after fudge is cooled).
· Cut into one inch squares